Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

December 16, 2012

Amazing Sex

On Friday night/Saturday morning I had some of the best sex ever! It started with a bj in front of the TV while we watched the cricket. I love spending time with this man, I've blogged about him before he is a fuck buddy who turned into a friend with benefits who has turned into a really good friend who I love hanging out with.This man is interesting and funny, we have barely anything in common but we're both comfortable in each others presence. Some weeks he is over numerous nights other times we go weeks without seeing each other. It's very rare that I find people I genuinely like and I am glad I have him in my life. 

After the week I've just had and my past coming back to make me question myself and make me a miserable it was so nice to spend time with someone who makes me smile. We were laying on my bed talking, he is easy to talk to regardless of our lack of common interests. We just lay, talk and touch each other. I was laying on the other side of the bed and he pulled me over to him and wrapped his arms around me. It felt good, really good. 

He went to get food and then was coming back to spend the night. I was actually pretty excited because he has never spent the night before. He came back, ate his food and then we laid down. We spooned, we fit perfectly. It was hot so I took my top off, we lay there both with only our boxer shorts on. He always moved so that he can pull me tight against him. I love feeling our bodies pressed against each other. Fingers running all over me, it felt so good, so relaxing, so intimate. Intimacy is something I usually run from intimacy but with him it just feels right. He was massaging my back, kissing the skin on my neck, my back. The dark enveloping us, making the touch of his lips and fingers even more vivid. Gently choking me, making me moan and push back against him. I wanted it to go on forever. Our bodies began grinding against each other as the lust grew in the night. I wanted him inside me so so badly! We started to fuck though it was not fucking, it was more like making love. It was slow sensuous sex. His mouth on my nipples as he teased me, not letting me have him inside me just yet. My moaning as he nibbled at my nipples. Finally he was inside me and it was so fantastic, always slow and deep. After maneuvering me and having some of out favourite pretzel sex me moved back to missionary and started biting my nipples again, I was gushing all over him. The only words said in the dark were "oh fuck cum all over me". That night he learnt biting leads to cumming. I want more! MORE! MORE! MORE! 

I want to spend the summer nights making love to him and falling asleep in each others arms. A testiment to how much I must like him and trust him is I slept through the night without waking. Something that NEVER happens when I spend the night with someone. Usually I am lucky to sleep at all, I just lay there tossing and turning but with him I did not stir...

I know there is no future for us. We want entirely different things from life and are worlds apart but for now I love having him around and want him around for a long time to come!

PEACE AND LUST 
SEXY JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment