Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

December 5, 2012

Outed At Work

Yesterday at work I received an invitation to a work drinks party at a coworkers house, she was on the phone when she sent me through the invite to have a look at coz it had a hottie on it. I opened the invite and started laughing, said hottie was Cody Cummings. Now if you have looked at the blog at all you will know my love of that man since his cock is all over it. I told her his name and told her that I was obsessed with him and had a million pics of him.... She then asked the question of how I knew who he was and after a lengthy pause I told her he was a porn star. I guess my time as the quiet wallflower are over. I am an outed pervert! 

Oh it was bound to happen sooner or later! Now to just try and keep it in my pants at the drinks night!

PEACE AND LUST 
SEXY JESS

1 comment: