I hear.... Silence
Now I was going to blog about this a while ago but honestly at the time it was just all too much. I saved messages etc but in a bid to try and move on they were all deleted.
Now I was going to blog about this a while ago but honestly at the time it was just all too much. I saved messages etc but in a bid to try and move on they were all deleted.
What I am talking about people is psychotic wives going ape
shit on my arse. I have fucked married men before. I will probably fuck married
men in the future. However good sirs if you are married maybe you wanna give me
a fucking heads up yeah? This was the second wife to tear me a new one in a
matter of months. I generally tend to steer clear of married men as I do not
condone lying to someone you love. I don’t believe in deceit but there are
times where my actions are ruled but my genitals and not my brain, I am after
all only human and if it’s not me it will be someone else.
The first wife I knew he was married and was suspicious on
the messages before the confrontation. She lost her shit and called me every
name under the sun. I had not actually met this man but we have video chatted
and text for a long time. Apparent he and I had lived in the same town near
Canberra years before, he then found me through the internet when I was back in
Sydney and he was living in another country. Small world it is. This man and I
had discussed meeting, we had had an opportunity but he did not make it happen,
to me this said that he liked the thought of me more than the reality of
cheating on his wife. I was ok with that. However since being caught out he has
backed right off. We have had a talk about the reality of him leaving his wife
for me etc etc and the fact that I know he wouldn’t do it and the fact that I
don’t want him too. We both deserve to be happy, who knows what the future
holds but at present I am not ready to settle down, and I’m not sure we want
the same kind of things from a relationship.
So now onto the more recent of angry wives. This one came
completely out of the blue. I got a phone call from a private number one day, I
don’t answer numbers I don’t know so it went to voicemail and I had the joy of
listening to someone on the other end calling me a mother fucking cock sucker,
hooker etc etc. At the time I had had a big falling out with someone so I
assumed it was them. It turned out it wasn’t. This woman continued for days to
hurl abuse at me. I had had absolutely no idea he was married. We had only
slept together once. This man had been on Adult Match Maker a long time. The
wife had assumed I was a prostitute. She began getting very abusive and
threatening to come see me. She was convinced I had AIDS blah blah. Days and
Days she abused me. She had found photos on his phone I had sent him. I tried
to help the woman out. I gave her the details of our contact that we’d slept
together once. She then decided to try the “I’m pregnant: line on me. I
understand how angry she was and how betrayed she felt but I explained that the
anger was better directed at her husband who was the one lying and cheating on
her. So then the barrage of shit started from a second phone number and she
continued to call me and abuse me. I was close to losing my shit! I was getting
close to a text every 5 minutes for 3 days, Endless talk of what a whore I was,
how I couldn’t possibly have a family or anyone love me because no one can love
a prostitute. Then came the pics of her telling me how hot she was so what did
I have that she didn’t. Oh then there was the joy of the you’re fat and so on. I’m
not a patient or nice person at the best of times so the bitch was fairly lucky
I had no idea where she lived! I told her to stop or it was going further. She
didn’t seem to care so 7:30 on a Tuesday night I find myself in the police
station relaying the story to a sexy cop. I mainly just wanted the event number
to send her to scare her into fucking off. I told the cop that I wasn’t really
concerned about her I just didn’t want to have to change my phone number. So I
got the text from the police and forwarded that bad boy onto her. Along with a
reminder that if she continued I’d just make a trip to the station every day
until eventually they charged her. She replied that she didn’t care that I
would be the one who looked bad not her. Then she changed her tune and has not
heard a word from her in almost 3 months!
So please, if we have fucked, are going to fuck, you want to
fuck me and you are married help a sister out and give her some warning to be
prepared for this shit! It would be much appreciated fuckers!
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
We've accepted married men looking for something on the side in the past, but only one has ever showed up. If we went through what you did it would have stuck with us forever. Never understood why the cheater doesn't cop all the flack.
ReplyDelete