Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

June 4, 2013

GET FUCKED

This people is shit I WILL NOT put up with! What an insensitive chauvinistic fucking moronic comment to fucking make! I expressed in my post about my weight loss about people making comments about my weight! I am not doing this for anyone but MYSELF and I will not have self important fuckwits making ridiculous comments like this! MY WORTH IS NOT HELD IN THE SIZE OF MY TITS! So if all you want is a pair of tits I suggest you stop reading this blog and fuck off to watch some silicone pumped barbie dolls in unrealistic porn! I am a real person, I am expressing my sexually and personality through MY blog do not fill my day with this SHIT! I find it hilarious especially coming from "M" since this person posted last night about what a brave person I am blah blah putting everything out there and then to get this! You may think it is just a silly flippant comment but let me tell you, I know enough about the functioning of the human brain to know this comes from your true feelings. That how dare a woman try to improve herself, and in the process deprive a man of what he is entitled to. 
I'M NOT A PIECE OF FUCKING MEAT! IF YOU WANT TO TREAT ME AS ONE YOU WILL NOT LIKE WHAT I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU!!!

2 comments:

  1. That guy is a total an utter twat of a caveman, but I'd just like to say that all men aren't like him there is some of us good ones left and we're usually the ones that get messed about off the women that enjoy messing with guys heads!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And about your weight loss you carry on with it and get to a weight and fitness that YOUR happy with, I've lost 22lb/10kg/1and a half stone (don't know what you Aussies use =P) and I feel great for it but still got a way to go!

    Ben (UK)

    ReplyDelete