Who Is She?
- Sexy Jess
- Sydney, Australia
- Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com
June 29, 2013
The Eyes
There is a man out there and a few times I have awoken wet and wanting after having dreamt of him, the first time I was surprise it was him that had been in my dirty dreams. However once I thought about it, it made sense. He is a big man, over 2m tall, he had scruffy stubble and a smile that makes me melt. Three things that I hold in very high regard. Over the past few weeks I have seen him 3 times and 3 times we have made eye contact and I have felt like his eyes were boaring holes through me. I was the one to look away not him. He has been the one looking at me, not the other way around. I do not know if I am imagining this, if it is just my overactive imagination creating the scenarions that I want to happen. I find myself though consumed with thoughts of him after these meetings(?). We don't speak, just stare. If it had happened once I would have thought nothing of it, but thrice.... Oh to have him! One can only dream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment