Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

June 3, 2013

Sexpedition

I have a birthday coming up next Sunday (feel free to shower me with gifts and cock) and after that I have 3 weeks holiday.... I am not too keen on the idea of sitting at home doing nothing so I am thinking of going on a road trip and stopping along the way to meet some sexies for hanky panky. I need more adventure in my life so if you think you're worth me getting in my car and driving to, let me know! I am thinking I will head from Sydney down to Melbourne for a couple of nights. If you live along that path let me know and you may just be lucky enough to entertain me!
 LET'S GET SEXING!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I would love to meet you along the way for a night of fun!! I'll send you an email with my details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You won't approve my comments now because you wrote a whole article abusing me.... nice. Enjoy the weekend.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^ maybe this guy shouldn't have done something to get abused in the first place?!.. Jess is an awesome and amazing woman! While she is quite a sexual person, she DOES have feelings and deserves everyones respect and the right to not be treated like a piece of meat! She's a human being, not someones pet you can boss around!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where abouts in melbourne will you be staying? and hor how long

    ReplyDelete