I've met my fair share in my almost 10 years of Internet dating. I just seem to attract weirdos! I am also a magnet for men who are all talk no action. Women are usually the ones that take the brunt of this accusation but time after time I find myself being brushed off! Then there are the men who chase you from interstate and you just know it is going NOWHERE! Or Mr Comes on so strong, you see things flying at lightning speed and you're wondering to yourself 'oh fuck I hope he doesn't tell me e loves me within a week!' Or then there is the one who drives me the craziest the one who chases who goes to great lengths to get you but then goes quiet and you sit there scratching your head wondering if you should chase them or if they've died in a horror car crash coz they haven't text in 3 weeks!
You all do my head in! But the man who is related to my last pet peeve I want to fall in love with and that sends me around the bend!
Welcome back.
ReplyDeleteWe guys can be a bit weird like that, and you're right, girls are typically the ones doing it.
We miss you sexy jess.
ReplyDeleteMak