Who Is She?
- Sexy Jess
- Sydney, Australia
- Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com
August 29, 2013
Go ahead! Prove my point!
YOU! I've blogged about you before! Wasting my time! That cold winters night I was left standing on some strangers doorstep coz you stood me up! FUCK OFF! I don't live to stroke your ego fool! You can't fuck me but you fuck old hags!?!? Fuck everyone else in adultmatchmaker but never me? I call you on it and you chuck a hissy, then tell me you've always want to fuck me but that I'm the one person you always find an excuse not to. Well here son, here is your final excuse, you're fucking pathetic! Only want to make plans to maybe, perhaps, hopefully follow through. You avoid me because you know I WILL judge you, is that it? You're so rubish you don't want everyone to know? Now coz you know I'm going to fuck someone you know you want to make plans? You couldn't possibly let him have something you haven't! Here's a new flash for you, you aren't half the man he is and you are NEVER going to get to have me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh bad luck for him not to have such a pretty girl for some action. And bad luck for me never to get a chance to find you on adultmatchmaker. :)
ReplyDeleteMak