He is electric!!! Every time I see him I end up some lust crazy lunatic who can't stop thinking about what it'd be like to be with him!
The last time I felt something like this was in high school with one of my best friends who I cheated on my first and only boyfriend with. He made me throw all logic out the window! I remember being at a friends house for an Xmas celebration web we were about 14 and we were getting photos taken as a large group on the couch and he reached around someone else to cup my breasts and still when I see the photos that is all I think about. Us sitting in class playing ridiculous games to give us an excuse to touch each other. In the middle of a class room my hand on his hard cock and him rubbing me with his foot. He'd rub me out in the open too, I remember a friend catching us groping each other in drama on day... She was pissed because she wanted him and because I had a boyfriend and was being a hussy. It didn't stop us! How I never got caught in high school doing bad shit was beyond me. He'd pin me against the wall in the back of the hall during music rehearsals and have me like putty in his hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment