Who Is She?
- Sexy Jess
- Sydney, Australia
- Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com
August 14, 2015
What are you doing?
Recently I slept with someone who had assured me that his oral skills were KILLER (most men think they have cunniligus down pat, and some are very very wrong!) this guy was down there and it was ok, it wasn't spectacular but it felt nice. If you've fucked me you'd know that I cum fairly easily and often so to sum it up I was not even close to an orgasm with this dude. Anywho he's pretty proud of his efforts and then all of a sudden his face is moving rapidly down there and I realise that he is motorboating my cunt. I have fairly substantial labia majora and he was certainly slapping his face against them side to side. I was so proud of myself that I did not giggle. It was highly entertaining and still amuses me as I am writing this. So those of you reading this please take note that such 'skills' are not enjoyable or sexy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How did you manage to not laugh? I take it that was your first motorboating experience down there?
ReplyDeleteYes that was my first flap motorboat.
ReplyDelete