Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

June 6, 2016

I have butterflies

After I don't even know how many years, Thursday I am going to FINALLY get to have sex with someone who I have lusted (and loved) for oh so long! To make it just that little bit more awesome, it is going to be on my birthday. I pretty much can't think of a better present!

As we were discussing it my heart began to pound, I could feel it. It felt like it was trying to escape from my chest. I think about him from time to time, about all the lost chances. About the poor timing, about the roadblocks put in our way. Now it seems all of that has vanished and finally I will get to feel his lips on me. To touch him, and taste him. After all those years, after having kissed him and been left wondering. I will have answers. I will have pleasure. I will have him.

I told him I was probably more excited than I should be about us finally being together and told him that even though it's days away I have butterflies. He said he did too, then added  "at least this time when I see you, I know I can touch you". My feelings for this man run deep, so fucking deep and that made my heart skip a beat. I know we'll never be together in a relationship but I cannot wait to connect with him even if it only lasts the night.To be his and him, mine.

PEACE AND LUST 
SEXY JESS


No comments:

Post a Comment