Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

June 5, 2016

Surprising sex



Surprising Sex

You know when you imagine what it’s like to have sex with a certain person, you’re fantasies building up your expectations. A lot of the time when the real thing comes around, IF it comes around it just leaves you disappointed! Well after years of lusting, I finally slept with someone I’ve wanted and it did not leave me anything but satisfied.

This man has appealed to me on more than just a physical level for a long time. He is an intelligent and insightful man who I have enjoyed conversing with and have often wished for more time with him. I had often spent nights imagining his touch, his strong hands on me, making me moan. I fought with my demons, because he was married. I fought with my demons because I was not the only person who wanted him and I struggled not to stay loyal to my friends. My attraction to this man must have been stronger than even I had noticed because in normal circumstances I would said no.

After not having seen this man for months, we meet up, in a group setting. We said our polite hellos and that was that. Later he came over, out of nowhere, he told me I looked ravishing. I’m pretty sure that is the first time anyone has ever called me that. I did not hear him the first time he said it, so I sat there looking like a knob, he repeated himself and I tried hard not to blush. I would like to think that the compliment was genuine as he doesn’t strike me as the kind of person to say things with ulterior motive. I decided it was time this happened. Even though I had my period and it wasn’t the greatest of circumstances, I wanted him and since I was no longer going to see him semi regularly, it was now or never. I was hesitant, but lack self control so he said a few things and hello there he was knocking at my door.

We lay there talking, he is so easy to talk to which is nice. Eventually his hand was on my breast, I commented on my nipples being small and he said no, they were petite. I liked that. He started running his hand softly over me, it’s been a long time since I’ve been touched like that. So sensual, I wanted it to go on forever. We kissed, his lips were so soft. He was an amazing kisser. I wanted to melt into him, his lips on me for hours. I wish we had had more time. I took every moment in, every touch, every look, savouring them as it may be our first and last time together. He hands rubbing me through my underwear. One of my favourite feelings, the lust, the need, the longing for the moment when he pulls the material aside and slides his fingers inside me. I no longer cared that I had my period, I no longer cared about the fact I was being disloyal to a friend nor that he was being disloyal to his wife. I wanted him, I had him and I was going to enjoy every last second. I was on my back, legs up, my feet on his chest, a position I had never tried before but will be trying again very soon. His cock deep inside me, his finger rubbing my clit as I cum over and over. I loved watching him fuck me, the look in his eyes.

The sex was so different to what I had imagined. I had imagined him being rough, hair pulling, slapping. He was gentle, his touch soft, and his kisses sensuous. He was amazing, he completely exceeded my expectations and I want more. I want to fuck him when I don’t have other things on my mind and when I can be truly free. I want to fuck for hours, kissing, licking, stroking. I want to wrap my lips around his cock and hear him moan. I just want more!

No comments:

Post a Comment