Who Is She?
- Sexy Jess
- Sydney, Australia
- Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com
June 30, 2016
Touch me
Please, let me feel your fingertips fall against my skin. Feel my heart beat pulse under my skin as you run your hands down my neck. Let them rest on my shoulder as you softly... Oh so softly kiss my lips. They quiver with anticipation. They have wanted to feel you for so long. I have watched you, the way you talk, the way you laugh, your eyes as you try to analyse me. You're a deep thinker and my soul recognises that. It's what draws me to you, I want to unravel you. I want to let you delve deep into my soul. Let you explore and understand me. I want to give myself to you. Not only my body, but my everything. Kiss me like I've longed for you to do. Drink me in. Taste my lust for you, it has aged well, never wavering. Push against me, let me feel the weight of your need. Take me, take from me all that you want. I am all yours.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment