Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

June 14, 2018

A Blast From The Past

Last night a dude I banged back in the day found his way into the chat room that I was in. He looks exactly the same and it seems that he hasn't grown any more of a personality. It made me realise how much I have changed since back then and the difference in the men I find attractive. Back then he was mysterious and interesting. He had a bunch of metal rods through his cock, had a tan, six pack etc. He was what society told me I should want to fuck and that as a fat women I should be grateful he wants to fuck me.
Last night he was barely able to hold a conversation and I remembered back to when we met and there was no spark at all. He mentioned that it had been 10 years since we had made the sexy time, I thought he must be delusional, but I thought about it and he was right. It was been a fucking decade ago I had sex with this dude. It seems like yesterday!
What I do remember about this guy was his prince albert hitting the back of my throat, making me gag and the amount of time I spent horrified thinking about him piecing his own fucking cock!!!! If that is the highlight of our time together then I really don't think I'll be going back for more.

PEACE AND LUST 
SEXY JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment