Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

June 2, 2018

Harry Potter

Your touch is soft, but I can feel your desire. Your hands are warm against my skin. I want them to explore every inch of my body. Closely followed by your lips and tongue. You laugh, what a beautiful sound. A playful lover is such a delight. It makes me want you even more. You put me at ease and on edge all at the same time. How can someone not see how sublime they are? Maybe that is all part of your charm.

You undress me and I can feel your eyes taking me in, deciding where to start. You kiss me hard, full of passion and want. My clit begins to pulsate at the thought of your hands on me. I want the anticipation to last forever. For the mystery of what we will be like to never be answered. Your tongue pressed against mine, your lips are so soft. I could kiss you forever. A man who can kiss is one of the biggest turn ons, I am dripping with desire.

Your fingers find my clit and it is ecstasy. The way you touch me is magic. My back is arched, eyes closed and I am breathless. You know exactly how to touch me. Soon it is not just your hands on me but you're lips also. I can feel the tension building in me, it happens so quickly. My breath gets caught in the back of my throat. I moan, running my fingers through your hair urging you to not stop. Sucking, nibbling, licking. I get closer and closer. My hips grind against you urging you on. And just like that I am there. I cum it is so intense. I haven't cum with another person in so long, it is so pure. You don't stop. You continue to pleasure me while I cum again and again. My juices gushing out over your face.

You move up to kiss me, your beard smelling and tasting of my cunt. It is so fucking sexy. As you kiss me you move on top of me. Your cock teasing me. I want you inside me more than anything in that moment. I want to feel you fill me, thrusting deep as we kiss. You move and a rush of delight fills me as I feel you inside me for the first time. Your cock is magnificent, your lips are magnificent, you are magnificent. Fucking you is so natural as if we were 2 pieces of the same puzzle. We fit so well together. You start thrusting hard and deeper. The kissing more urgent, you tell me that you are close and I tell you that I want you to cum inside of me. You moan. You cum. It is over.


For now.




I still want the kissing to never end.

PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment