This weekend I officially entered my dirty 30s. I spent the weekend at the PBR (pro bull riding for those playing at home). This is something I love love love (fun sexy Jess fact right there!). Anyway the person I went with bought me the tickets coz they know how much I love it and my fav rider was over from Brazil. It was honestly the best nights I've ever had in my life. Anyway I ended up winning one ticket to the after party. I knew that the person with me was sick and had just suffered through 2 days of something they hate so I gave the ticket away when we couldn't get another one for free. It was so hard coz I'd made friends with a bunch of Brazilians I was sitting with and Brazil took the title so it was going to be an amazing night. I was left feeling sad, what a way to start my dirty 30s off with a bang! A once in a lifetime chance to party with some sexy cowboys from around the world and who knows what else. But instead I am left with what ifs... I am not the kind of person to put myself first and to have others sacrifice for me, but today. Today I wish I was capable of being a little more selfish.
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment