Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

May 22, 2013

MUM! NO!

So I'm not sure if I have mentioned before that I joined Adult Match Maker when I was 16 years old. I was in high school, I still remember taking my first pics. They are still on my profile to this day. I joined late one night after seeing an ad on the TV. Next day I decided I needed some raunchy pics for the profile so I spent a good half hour in the short pruning and making sure everything was all pretty for it's photographic debut! So I went into my brothers old room, laid on his bed and put it ALL out there! 

I uploaded the pics and swiftly deleted them from the shared family camera and voila the obsession with taking photos of my junk began! As did trawling the net for cock late at night!!! So one night I fall asleep after stealing mums laptop after she went to bed and getting on AMM. I will never ever ever forget waking up that night because it was to a livid mother standing over me screaming at me about what a disgusting pervert I was. I think it was the angriest I have ever seen her! Yelling at me to delete the pics and that I was banned from using her laptop. Little did she know I had been doing it for year, just not to this extent. I'd been looking at porn on the net since I was about 12. I never ended up deleting the pics and just ended up taking more! 

Now I am here writing about this on my blog that is littered with pictures I have taken of myself. I unearthed my inner exhibitionist early and she just keeps evolving! I do not see it changing any time soon! I encourage everyone to take more photos of their junk and themselves in general! LOVE YOURSELF! LOVE YOUR GENITALS!

PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment