Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

May 26, 2013

The Journey

So as I tolf you all a couple of weeks ago I'm losing weight. I took some progress shots today and thought I would share them. Thanks so much to those of you who have been so supportive and shared some of your own stories with me! I love seeing other people achieve their goals and it inspires me to keep on keeing on! To those of you who have felt the need to try and guilt me etc because you like BBW's and your attraction to me seems to be more important than my health and happiness.... Eat a dick! I will not stop until I am where I want to be!


PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you look incredible!
    Keep up the good work! ;)

    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the amazing work I am starting to do the Sam thing :)

    ReplyDelete