Sexual Master Flirtatious Disaster
For a woman who is so confident sexually as I am I am a terrible flirter! On Monday my sex on legs personal trainer told me it was our last session together, I'd had numerous chances to make inuendous comments in our session, one of which was sooooo obvious but I just kept my mouth shut. At the end of the session when he told me he was leaving I didn't even ask where he was going!!! Granted I was premenstrual so I was on the verge of tears at the news haha and I was spending a lot of energy looking nonchalant. After I was kicking myself! It made me wonder if I am just bad at being a person, not being able to ask simple questions and seem interested. I know that I am not as bold in person as I write about for the most part. I like to sit bak and watch, unless its sexual I barely register interest. Why can I not make a move on people? I don't like rejection, no one does but I'd have though the lust I felt for this man would have overridden that! Now I will just spend my days kickin myself for not telling him that while yes doing squats is boring as fuck he is most certainly something fun to look at!
Peace and Lust
Sexy Jess
No comments:
Post a Comment