Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

May 6, 2013

Sexually Frustrated

As I blogged about last week I have been working out and getting healthy lately. I have joined a weight loss competition where there is a group of us that are competing with other teams all over the state to shed the most lard. The first week we turned up and there were about 10 of us... Then came the trainer and my heart and other regions fluttered. This man is oh so my type, big! He isn't mega mega ripped (I'm not a fan of that any way) but he is built like a rugby player, strong arms, strong legs and perfect fantasy material! 

So first session we're outside and he starts demonstrating things, all the while I am spending my time trying to look up his shorts! They're loose and just hide what needs to be hidden. It was easy to stand back in the crowd and let my eyes do the wandering and latter my mind! 

The last 3 weeks I have been the only person who had turned up to our sessions, so it is just me and him for an hour. It is so hard! I spend the whole hour making puppy dog eyes at him while I'm sweating my arse off and gasping for every last breath! The first week I was eyeing him off as he was doing something and got caught out. I'm not sure he realised why I was staring but even at the best of times subtlty is not my strongest suit. It's been nice to get to know him a little and laugh as he flogs the life out of me. He has these eyes that just kinda make you melt. I try to avoid looking at him too closely as I'm afraid I might moan out loud. 

Last week I was doing sit ups not very well might I add and he came over to stand on my feet to help me out. I spent the entire time just fantasing about fucking him. Here is this talk hunk of sex standing over me, staring down. I went so slow because my mind was elsewhere, it was horrible. I know that over the past couple of weeks I have impressed him with my determination. Today I was on the bike and he kept challenging me. I foolishly told him that I don't like to lose. Then as I'm riding away he rests his head on the handlebars. I wanted to reach out so badly and touch him. Stroke his skin, kiss him. He laughs and I just want to run my fingers along him jawm to his lips. Watch him undress, have him strip me bare. 

He fixed up his junk tonight and for the next 5 minutes my mind wandered to how big he is, is he thick? How many women has he been with? I just float away into my lustful fantasies. Then I find myself thinking about what kind of women he likes... He is into fitness so does he only like skinny chicks? I know since shaving my head I have felt masculine and unattractive and I think about this also, the red faced, shaved headed fat girl. Yet still.... I wonder and I hope. Last week I thought he may have flirted a little, but then I see the way he does it with other women. Is he in the job for the pussy? He told me today that he has a communications degree. Instant brain boner, I love intelligent men. It just amped up my lust even further.

I find myself at the gym purely to catch a glimpse at him, I have a franchise of the gym literally 3 streets from me but I drive out of my way to go to the one her works at. He asked tonight why I come there instead of the one where I live and I told him for the pretty view from the treadmill. I didn't elaborate that it is he that lures me there. 

I have only had sex once this year and recently find myself too tired to even masturbate. I am incredibly sexually frustrated and this paired with being in a room alone with him so so so close just drives me to the brink some days! However this man had sparked something in my lady parts that makes me want to chase him, capture him and devour his sexiness like it is the only thing that will allow me to survive. He consumes my last ounce of lust! I need release!

Tonight I will find the energy to cum and I will cum thinking about him. 

PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment