Last week I was away for work and was chatting to a worker from another service. The normal mind numbing chit chat that I hate with a passion. Why do people you don't know want to know the ins and outs of your personal life? So I was asked if I had a partner or kids. I said no & no. To only have the person reply that I shouldn't be too fussy I might let the right one slip away. WHAT?!?!?! This person has ZERO fucking idea about my life and how dare someone tell me not to be fussy. Be fucked if I am ever going to settle for less than I'm worth which is someone who blows my fucking mind! Should I have kept pursuing mr disappears for weeks on end because he was available and had a pulse? Bitch please! Unless you make me feel like a mother fucking princess move along please!
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment