Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

September 6, 2015

The Alluring

I was discussing Mr 982000 the other day with a friend and I was explaining to her why I am enjoying him so much and why I can't get enough. I am someone who lives my sexuality, it is who I am. I do not feel the need to impress people with how sexy I am or what I am "into". I feel that Mr982000 is very much the same. He embodies his sexuality and he is completely comfortable with it. I feel that when I am with him he is completely present and is enjoying our time together as a whole experience and not just as a physical one. Men really need to begin to understand that sex is as much a mental thing as a physical one. If men took half the time they spent objectifying women and spent it trying to seduce them mentally everyone in the world would have a whole lot more sex. Fun fun sex!

I feel that a lot of men are so up in their heads about their sexuality that they lose what it is to just be. They are too concerned about the size of their cock or if they are the best she's ever had etc etc. I especially find it with men who like to think of themselves of 'kinky'. It's like there is some kind of invisible competition out there to see who is the most kinky and to try and induce awe amongst those they are trying to court. I find this very tiresome and it just ends up making me not want to sleep with someone. Mr 982000 does not exhibit any of these qualities he is somewhat blasé about it all, which I admire and am incredibly attracted to. We have spoken about me watching him with another man, about the fact that we are both attracted to transsexuals. It is so easy to speak to him about these things. It's a breath of fresh air from all the men who make me feel like sex is a chore a lot of the time. It may be because of this that I feel so comfortable in his presence, I've found myself enjoying things I did not think I would purely because of the joy it brings him. To hear him moan and see him smile as I pinch his nipples, it so sexy. He just wants to feel pleasure, to indulge in all that brings him satisfaction.

Mr982000 is so completely open and expressed what he likes and asks for what he wants. It is amazing. To have him kiss me while I have 3 fingers inside his arse, or to feel him lay soft kisses on my skin as he ever so slowly pushes his hand inside me trying to fist me. Making sure that I am ok, knowing how much I love the feeling but never pushing things beyond what I want, or can take. He is in tune not only with himself but with me and it makes me want to give myself fully. I am a woman who loves and embraces kink, however this is not something I want to engage in all the time or with all people I sleep with. Respect that and do not assume you're someone I want to push my limits. That is a privilege reserved for very few.

I am trying hard to keep my lust for him under control but he is setting the bar pretty high so all you other men out there need to really up your game. Get comfortable in your own sexuality and then get back to me so that I am able to experience this immense pleasure with more of you.

PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS 

No comments:

Post a Comment