It eventually arrived after only a few days and couldn't wait to try it out. I have to admit I was very unsure if it would get me off like I hoped it would.
The product came with some lube which made the sensations even more enhanced. My mastubator gave off the appearance of a mouth so I turned on some porn added some lube to my cock and started wanking/sucking and fuck me it was intense. There is a suction hole at the base that when covered adds more suction. If I hadn't needed to edge myself for a bit I would have cum with in a minute which is so unlike me. Upon closer inspection of the silicon sleeve it is full of ridges and nodules that gives you the sensations where ever you best need it.
Cleaning the product is very easy as it comes out of it's hard case and the silicone sleeve can be easily removed and turned inside out for a more hygenic clean.
If you have ever considered buying one but thought it would be a waste of money it is a cheap but fantastic investment to make I wish I had never waited so long to try one.
If you'd like to check it out and perhaps purchase one of these bad boys click here Thorn Shop
If any of you out therehave a toy you think everyone should know about flick me ab email and tell me all about it!








No comments:
Post a Comment