Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

May 19, 2018

Calm Your Tits Sunshine

This week I have spent a bit of time back in the old haunt that is the adultmatchmaker webcam chatroom. While there I have learnt that there are some of us that will continually find our way back there, and the connections that have been made are strong even years later. I also learnt that there are still some fun and sexy humans that frequent that room among the hoards of fuckwads that are in there.

I met a lovely blue eyed dude while perving the other evening. He was brooding with eyes that pierced your soul. Once we got chatting he seemed like a pretty rad human. I also discovered he used to be a professional dom. Which obviously made me wet just thinking about it. He got me so hot and bothered. He knew just what to say and before I knew it I was pushing a buttplug inside me and touching myself just like he told me to. I fucking love being dominated SOME OF THE TIME! It is not something I want to do with just anyone and I need to be in the right frame of mind. The following day this guy text me and it was pleasant, he then tried to demand that I go into the chatroom. How about NO mother fucker. For those of you that know me personally or even just follow my non sexyjess twitter you will know I am a staunch feminst that does not let anyone especially some rando man, dictate how I live my life. So I told him "nope", literally that was my exact response and I was told to mind my manners. I believe a GET FUCKED is in order.

PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment