Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

May 14, 2018

What are you after?

I feel I know men (as a collective) fairly well. Most of you behave in similar ways. So when someone who I have not spoken to in years decides that we are mates again all of a sudden I wonder why? We have barely said 2 words to each other in years, yet here we are now chatting daily. All my brain can do is ask what is behind this. As a sexual woman, it is sad but true that most men will only speak to me when they think there is a good chance of getting their dick sucked. So of course I go straight to assuming that this person is newly single, or looking to get a bit extra on the side. It makes me a tad sad that most men behave so poorly that I automatically assume they are only after one thing.

PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

1 comment:

  1. I don’t think it is sad to assume that. Given past experiences you have spoken about gives you every right to be suspicious of their intentions..

    ReplyDelete