Last night I had a sex dream. I don't often dream about sexy times, perhaps it's because I hadn't had an orgasm in a week. What was strange about this dream was that it was about someone who I had fucked and been left wanting. However in the dream it was passionate and spontaneous, none of which were the reality. In the dream he kissed me hard, as if it were the only thing that would allow him to keep being. He pushed me up against a wall, in a quiet room at a busy party and fucked me intensely. He didn't care about getting caught (the opposite to reality), he lustfully pulled at my hair and showed unbridled passion. I wish it had been like that, I wish the months of sexual tension had been a prelude and not the main event. Sadly the sex was a let down and he was a let down. I think I shall erase the sex from my memory and replace it with the events from the dream where he made me weak at the knees.
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
Sometimes best to let the dream take over from the disappointment of reality 😊
ReplyDelete