I am a cynical mother fucker. I have endured some shit, even though I am relatively young. I came out the other side hard and often with the inability to open myself up to those who come into my life. I can fuck, I can be physical but if you want more than that, I will find a way to fuck it up so it can never be. I often piss myself off with this behaviour, but I just seem to keep doing it.
I was chatting to a friend who has been hurt recently and said they were going to take a leaf from my book and become hard. My advice is don't. It's difficult to come back from. When you are stone the only way to become something new is to be chipped away at, and that eventually leaves you with nothing.
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment