As I opened this window to write about... something, anything. I was in the chatroom I frequent making small talk with some dude who when I mentioned I escort here and there made comment that he would never see an escort because he wants sex to be about attraction and mutual "need". News flash buddy! Most of the women in that chat room are not there to meet their physical needs they are there to meet their emotional needs. To have a man show them attention and make them feel desired. A LOT of the time I believe people, women in particular will sleep with someone who they are not that into because I makes them feel desired, it's got next to nothing to do with you bud! So to think you are up there on your moral high horse only slaying bitches that are frothing at the mouth for you is laughable! He also told me he hope it didn't "make me cold". Cunt I AM COLD! The world has made me cold not selling my body for mother fucking money. The men who I have fucked for cash have for the most part been amazing humans who I have learnt from and who have enriched my life. The men that contact me and want to spend time with me for money are just regular people. They have needs that they want met and I am happy to meet them. I relish in the idea of pleasing someone who had chosen me. There is no shortage of women selling sex in the world, it is so fucking easy to access so why would I not be chuffed when they decided on me? There is something beautiful and desirable about almost every person in the world and I want to uncover that!
I am not a "dumping ground" I am a human fucking being. If you cannot tell the difference, you are the one with the deficit going on. Not me.
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment