Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

July 2, 2018

Oh Wow

I kept trying to write a blog post about the meh sex that I had last week but I just couldn't find my mojo. Perhaps because the sex was so uninspiring. What you need to know is that he is was a terrible kisser. He motorboated my pussy. He didn't make me cum and he tried to put his quite large cock in my arse and then wanted to argue when I told him it was too big for that hole. He appeared to take roids and had tiny fucking balls which distracted me the entire time we were rooting....

The end for the first and last time we fuck.oh AND the title of this post is what he uttered over and over and over for the hours of mediocre time we spent together.


No comments:

Post a Comment