Actually it does. It matters if you see sexuality in absolutes. So many people I speak with see sex in ways that fit into boxes. The other night I was asked if I was submissive after I had mentioned that I enjoy pegging. This person spoke as if I were not able to be a submissive person in bed if I liked to put things in dudes arses. I am here to tell you that you absolfuckinglutely can be both. I am a generally sexually submissive person, this does not mean that it's the case all of the time. I also love pegging dudes and/or putting things in their arse if that is something they are into. This act does not need to be done in a dominating manner and I never engage in the activity to exert power over my partner. I am kinky, if you look at my fetlife profile I name myself as a "kinkster" because while I very much enjoy being choked and calling someone daddy this is not my one and only stance in the bedroom. The same way that I can see that a man can have sex with another man or a woman can enjoy having sex with another woman and they are not necessarily "gay". Sex, sexuality it's all fluid. It is an ever changing, ever evolving thing. Don't let yourself get stuck in a box. Boxes are fucking boring!
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment