So after I got home and was blocked I was a teeny bit amused, however I am the kind of person that likes to have the last word... Especially when it's something where people need educating. So yesterday morning I linked dickweek to the youtube video I posted the other night. His response was to call me a simpleton. Here is a heads up I HATE being spoken down to. I'm highly intelligent contrary to come people beliefs and if you choose to speak to me this way I will fire up. So I felt the need to reply and my reply went along the lines of "perhaps if you pulled your head out of your arse long enough to realise we are now in the 21st century and there are varied mediums to gain knowledge from you would learn to know what you are talking about before you run your mouth and make a fool of yourself. Do the female population a favor, delete your amm profile and only fuck your hand from now on". So I think I struck a cord because I got this piece of comedy gold in return.
"begone little girl" that is enough to make me slam my fist in to your fucking face!!! So he perceives me not to have strength even though I stood up for what I know to be the truth and stopped us mid sex session to leave, He tells me I am ugly even though standing in front of him he said "you're really pretty", He calls me fat even though his name is hot4curves and he sent me the below message about my appearances.
It amuses me no end that he speaks of me putting him up on a pedastal, when all I did was tell him he was a fuckwit, however he feels the need to tell me that he is superior to me and do nothing but try to diminish my self worth. What this man does not realise is that I have VERY high self esteem and absolutely no portion of my self worth is attached to people I meet from amm.I did not respond, I will let him think he has made this pink haired, hole faced, fat dumbo feel bad. People like that make me realise why I in general don't like the human population.... Idiots!
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment