Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

March 14, 2012

Mens need to...

assert their masculinity... Some days it really does make me laugh! In the past week or so I have had more than one man on adultmatchmaker tell me about another woman who they have met instead of meeting me. All this does is make me think you are a moron and reduces the liklihood of me taking the time to meet. I don't want everyone on the site to know who I am meeting, I don't want to have you trying to guilt me into meeting or trying to make me jealous. For me to become jealous I need to actually give a shit about you and for the most part internet hook ups don't even factor on my care-o-metre. So note to all the men out there, don't tell women you are trying to pick up about all the other chicks on the site that you're meeting coz 
a) they'll be like me and think you're a attention seeking twat or 
b) they will be a psychotic stalker mole who will cause you a whooooooooooole lot of trouble!


PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment