Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

March 12, 2012

Men In Lingerie



I love men in womens underwear!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

I've had the day off work and have spent the afternoon looking around the interwebs for sexy things! I've stumbled accross a few great things which I will no doubt post about soon. I though it was awesome that there are websites out there that cater for men who love to get their lingerie on! 
Here are the links to a few sites should anyone reading this want to purchase some sexiness. Hit me up if you wanna model it for me! I am after all a dirty dirty pervert!
If you have found any others leave a comment annonymously and let the others out there know!



















PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

1 comment:

  1. Get in touch if you want to try some of our HommeMystere lingerie on a guy...

    ReplyDelete