One of the most memorable lines said by someone straight after fucking me… One that I can only assume will stick with me forever!
This man had pursued me for a while and I had declined over and over. There was no real reason for doing so other than I try to keep my number of sexual partners in some kind of check and he hadn’t picked good times to want to fuck. There was also the reason that he always wanted to fuck late at night and while that is all good in theory, in reality it means I become a sleepless cranky zombie the next day. However on this occasion at around 1.30am I decided why the hell not and said yes. So under an hour later he walked through the door.
Saying yes was definitely one of the best decisions I had made in a long time. We chatted for a while and then things started to get heated. He commented on what a good kisser I was. I wish I’d written this blog sooner as then I’d remember more details but I’m sure I remember all the right ones. Even now typing away and just thinking of some of the things that happened I tingle. I want more of it!
He was a good kisser and knew which buttons to press and when. I came so many times fucking this man. He fucked me with my suction cup dildo that lives above my bed, watching as I squirted everywhere. We fucked for hours. I rode him ad he pulled my hair and said the things to me that I lust for most “are you going to be a good for daddy” and “cum for daddy”. These are the things that when I choose not to watch porn and cum using my mind are the things that get me over the line. He also bit me, which is something I love. I was left with bruises and bite marks all over my neck and jaw line. I discovered that night that having my hair pulled, being bitten and uttering those words were enough to make me cum without even moving. This man ended up covered in my juices as I straddled him. I squirted all over him each time he bit me even though I was completely still. It was fascinating and kind of hot to know that I am capable of this even without being physically stimulated. I want to try it again.
There were a few other things I took out of the sex. One was that he said he wished he had met me years ago and that he had never met a woman who was so uninhibited sexually. He informed me that he had snuck out of the house so that his family did not know that he had left, I think he lived with his cousin or brother or something and that made me sad. It upsets me that people feel the need to suppress and hide their sexuality. I know that his religion etc are very conservative but in this day and age I am constantly surprised and upset by people not embracing who they are fully. That is a topic all to itself though. I could write forever about how society needs to stop being so closed minded and prudish! There was one more thing that this man said that honestly I wish he hadn’t. He ruined what was almost a perfect sexual experience. He commented on how people shouldn’t judge people on their appearance as to how the sex will be. To me this meant that in every day life he would not have found me attractive or have pursued me but in the context of internet sex sites he did and that sexually I am great but still I’m not attractive. It was unintentionally hurtful and sadly it is something that is said or eluded to often.
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment