Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

March 14, 2012

Give me a backhander!


I spend a fair amount of time watching men stroke their cocks… A lot less that I used to but still I love watching a man pleasure himself. I have over the years discovered that there are a few things that men do when they masturbate that drive me wild! I love watching a man who thrusts as he masturbated, not just stroking but putting his whole body into it. I love watching a man whose face tells the tale of his pleasure. I love hearing a man moan as he is not only about to cum but the entire way through the act. I love to watch men who slip a finger or a dildo in their arse as they are masturbating. Most of all though I love watching a man backhand masturbate! No idea what it is about it but it does things to me! There is one man in particular that I watch who backhands and thrusts and some days I wish I could jump though the screen…





PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS 

No comments:

Post a Comment