You sit on the edge of the bed and take your shirt off, I can see a glimpse of your underwear above the waistband of your jeans. It is so sexy, watching your muscles ripple as your body moves. You just sit there, looking at me as you begin to undo your pants. You love teasing me daddy, I can see it from the glimmer in your eye and the way you try not to smile. You sit back and begin to rub your cock through your underwear, I can see how hard you are getting. The small wet patch that has formed from your precum. I want so badly to go lick it, but I know that daddy would never allow that!
You stand and take off your pants, to reveal your rock hard cock freshly shaven this morning. You stand at the end of the bed stroking yourself. It looks so good, your big strong hands sliding up and down your shaft. I am getting wetter and wetter as I watch you, it is so hard not to touch myself. I want to wrap my lips around you taking you in my mouth. You start to slap your cock because you know that that drives me wild. I let out a moan from the other side of the room. I love watching your cock bounce as your hand moves swiftly against it. You lay back down, thrusting as you stroke yourself. My glance does not move from your cock, I am mesmerised.
You grab the lube from next to the bed and slide a lubed finger into your tight ass. You're so sexy daddy, my breathing is heavy. The room is filled with the sound of me inhaling and exhaling with desire, as you moan and fuck yourself. You slide another finger in, massaging your balls as you stretch yourself. You look at me and tell me to spread my legs, that daddy wants to watch me play with my cunt as he pleasures himself.
I start to circle my clit, then slide 2 fingers into my soaking pussy. I start moaning as I play with myself. You tell me that I need to use more fingers, I obey and slide another finger inside me. You beckon me over to the bed and tell me to stand at the side of the bed near your head and show daddy what a good girl I am and cum for you. I stand there 3 fingers inside my as my thumb rubs hard against my clit, grinding hard, urging myself to cum. I can hear you below me "cum for me babygirl, cum for daddy and make him proud". I love hearing you tell me to cum, I want to please you. I want to cum for you daddy, I am fucking myself hard now listening to you urge me on while I watch your fingers pushing inside you.
I start to cum, my juices gushing out everywhere. You move your face to be underneath me. You face covered. You tense and I can tell you are about to cum. I watch you explode covering your stomach in cum. "come here babygirl" you pull me down to lay on top of you and kiss me passionately. I love tasting myself on your lips. You look into my eyes and smile, I feel my heart melt and breathlessly I tell you "I love you daddy". You kiss my ear and quietly in my ear tell me you love me too.
Dedicated to my brutish British babe!
Love you Daddy xx
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
Dreaming of playing out that story for real!
ReplyDelete