Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

October 23, 2012

What started it all

NOT ME

I will never forget when I entered made my physical entery into womanhood.... I was young, I was 10 when I got my first period. For the months leading up to that I had taken to taking my teddybear into the bathroom and humping the living shit out of the poor bastards face. I remember being 10, getting my period and after I sat there and litterally uttered the words "Houstan we have a problem", thinking to myself SHIT! This is coz I have been grinding poor Big Ted!

2 comments:

  1. Big Ted loved every second of it

    - pizza pocket

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to see a photo of you now, doing it to one of your teddys if you still have one :)

    ReplyDelete