I arrive at the busy function, I know you going to be there
too. I chose my dress very carefully, just for that reason. Cleavage showing,
hair and make up flawless. I enter the room, I am a little nervous as I have
come alone, no date in toe. As I take my seat and begin to mingle with those
sitting around me. I see you across the room, you look so sexy in your grey
suit. Quite a change from what I am used to seeing you in. You are laughing and
joking with your friends, I have to be mindful not to stare. Everyone is
ushered to their seats as the evening begins. You are at a table up the front
of the room and directly in my eye line. Dinner passes and so do a few
beverages. I am close tipsy and my lustful and longing looks have become a
little less subtle. You catch my eye, I don’t know whether to look away or not.
You give me a cheeky smile and I am glad I held your gaze.
I get up to stretch my legs before dessert and take a walk
outside to get some fresh air. There are a few smokers milling around but other
than that it a very quiet evening. After the much needed walk I turn to enter
back into the venue and there you are. You flash me that smile again and I
can’t help but return the gesture. You ask me if I am having a good time and I
tell you that I’ve have indeed been enjoying the fantastic company and great
food. You compliment me on my outfit and tell me I look good in purple. For a
moment I am speechless and perhaps even blushed a little, luckily it’s masked
by the dark of the night. We continue to chat, conversation is fluid and there
is a spark in the air. Despite the spark there was a cool breeze and I tried to
camouflage my shiver. I am unsuccessful and you ask if I am cold, you place
your hand on my arm and you feel my cool skin. My heart begins to beat faster
and you suggest that we head back inside. As we turn you place your hand on the
small of my back. I am surprised by how brash you are, however I like it! We
enter the function room and everyone is finishing up their desserts, it seems
we were outside quite a while. You joke that you have kept me from the sweetest
part of the evening and say that you’ll need to think of a way to make it up to
me. I bite my lip without realising, you raise an eyebrow at me and smirk. I
realise about the lip and stop immediately, I tell you “you can start by
getting me a drink”. You return and we make our way to an empty table at the
back of the room. People begin to move on to the dance floor, music and the
buzz of the crowd fill the room. Once our drink are finished you take my hand
and lead me through the crowd, you pull me into you and we begin to move to the
beat. I am quite taken aback by the romanticism and whimsy of it all. I feel
the alcohol pulsing through my body, I am carefree and having such a wonderful
night. My fingers laced in yours as we sway to the music, the dance floor is
packed and the room is electric. You lean in and whisper in my ear that you are
having a great time and ever so softly kiss me just below my earlobe. My
stomach knots and blood shoots south, a mixture of desire and alcohol making
their way to my genitals. I smile and mouth “me too”.
The night draws to a close. As I begin to collect my purse I
feel you move up behind me, you tell me that you enjoyed my company and don’t
want the night to end just yet. You then say what I’d been hoping you’d say
next “come home with me”.
During the cab ride we are silent, it is not uncomfortable,
just full of longing and anticipation. We sit, barely touching but I can feel
the heat radiating off you, and I feel the fire burning between my thighs. Once
inside you get us another drink and we go sit outside on the balcony. It is
cool outside so you get me a jacket to wear, I’ve seen you wearing this jacket
before, I’ve imagined taking it off you. You help me slide into it and pull me
into you. You kiss me, no longer softly like you had while we danced. This kiss
is full of passion and need. We stand there for what feels like an eternity,
arms around each other and lips locked. You
trace your finger down my neck, over my breast. I wrap my arms around you and
pull you hard against me, I can feel your excitement. You move away. You’re
teasing me. You stand looking at me, I’ve never noticed how soft your eyes are.
You hold out your hand and I take it. We begin to dance, all alone in the
silence. The night is dark except for the light streaming out from the kitchen.
To be continued....
To be continued....
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
No comments:
Post a Comment