Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

October 11, 2012

I lay...

in bed at night thinking about him. His hands, his tongue, his eye burning into me as he pleasures me. This is a man I've never met. A man I barely know. I wake and wish he were next to me. Do I like the unknown? Building the fantasy... Making him into whoever I want. He knows all the right things to say. From biting my neck,  watching me suck another mans cock, to falling asleep in each others arms. In my fantasy I love him and he loves me. He treats me like his princess and owns me like his whore. He is my everything, I give him all I am. He is all I need yet he gives me so much more.

RW you are my fantasy, you make my heart skip a beat and clitoris pulse with desire.
Thank you for being you x

2 comments: