For the past 2 or 3 weeks I have been absolutely insatiable! No amount of orgasms or masturbating have been able to quash my need to cum! This has resulted in me having to clear the memory in my phone to make room for the hundreds of pictures and videos I have made. It is a custom that I watch porn while i whack it, but i havent watched porn in WEEKS! It would take me a good half hour to cum pornless under normal circumstances... Lately no porn and I cum in 2 minutes flat! 30 seconds later, catch my breath and ready to go again! I have stayed up until all hours of the morning touching myself, I took time off work because I woke up and the though of getting out of bed and not having my hand on my clitoris made me sad. I have tried out every toy in my toolbox to try and satisfy my urges but nothing has sufficed. I have been having far more sex that I usually do and still once it is done, I JUST WANT MORE!
I have posted some of the pics and will post more. I will consider posting some vids later when I decide which ones are blog friendly considering some of my friends read it.
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS

Could some of us fans maybe see the vids? I'd love to see you in action if possible
ReplyDeletexx
Placebo80