Who Is She?
- Sexy Jess
- Sydney, Australia
- Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com
April 1, 2015
a while ago
I had sex with a dude who blew my mind. I blogged about it! Easy, kinky and super fun. A few weeks ago he text me out of the blue and was surprised that I'd written about him. This dude was pretty cool & was someone I could see myself beginning to like if I spent too much time with him. As I'm writing this I actually began to blush. I told this guy that I was actually a bit upset when he disappeared coz I liked having him inside me that much & he completely shut me down. I'm not sure if he just didn't know how to respond or was intentionally being hurtful but it sucked. As someone who very very rarely lays my feeling on the line this kind of sucked. I deleted his number and hope I never hear from him again. I don't care how funny and sexy you are, if you're a cunt that changes everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment