When I was younger living in Sydney I would travel 90 minutes each way to work on the train. I met some interesting people. One man I named TL, Train Lover. It all started with a friendly smile across the carriage. He then started sitting next to me, one day I was reading a book about vaginas and he leant over and asked me which picture looked most like mine. We'd hold hands as we traveled home each afternoon. There may have even been some kind of boob/crotch touching but I can't really remember. It never went any further, I'm not really sure what happened.
We then had Sonny, who said hello to me one day and started chatting about footy. We would walk home together. He asked me out and I declined. He did come over one night and we kissed but that was it. We weren't well suited. He did pop up on dating sites again and again but he just didn't light my fire.
I'd love to hear if anyone else has similar stories.
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
wish i met you when i was traveling to n from work
ReplyDeleteall aboard...ding ding
ReplyDelete