Who Is She?

My photo
Sydney, Australia
Fun
Flirty
Filthy
Contact her at sexysexyjess7@gmail.com

April 28, 2015

It's just not cool guys

sending unsolicited dick pics. I get it, you're proud of your shlong! So you should be, however you need to remember that not everyone else is going to be as excited about it's you are. I enjoy a nice picture of a penis, though there are day I have no interest whatsoever I seeing or even hearing about your cock. Just because a woman enjoy cock and appreciates it doesn't not mean you should fling it about in her world without consent. To me Justin the same boat as anything else sexual unless she says yes, then it's off limits. Trust me when I tell you if I want to see your dick I'm gonna let you know.

When you have a hissy fit and pout because I tell you I don't want to see your cock, you look like a tool. Take it like an adult, accept that you overstepped the mark and move on. If you try to shame me and make me feel bad for how I feel WOOSH there goes any chance of me touching your cock in real life.

I like cock, probably more than most but I DO NOT want to open my phone to unwanted cock snaps.

PEACE AND LUST 
SEXY JESS

No comments:

Post a Comment