Someone said to me that he would like me to blog about good oral technique in relation to cunnilingus. Now I can only speak for myself and what I personally enjoy. I am a woman who enjoys direct clitoral stimulation. I love love love having my clitoris sucked. If you go down on me and do this you will know I love it because I will most likely grab your head and grind myself against your face. I know many of the women I know do not enjoy as much direct stimulation and prefer to have a man circle around the clit just lightly skimming against it.
Now onto fingers, use them! Press then against the Gspot which also stimulated the clit from inside. I am a fan of numerous fingers being that I'm into fisting. You will be able to judge how many fingers you will need by how wet she is and how she responds as you work your way up. If she is a woman who doesn't get very wet if you use to many fingers you will hurt and possibly tear her.
Don't be afraid to mix it up, different paces, different directions with your tongue. If she moans, if her hips move then you're onto a winner. Be sure to tease, licking and sucking labia. I personally don't mind some use of teeth (gently & sparingly) but be very mindful not every woman will want teeth ANYWHERE near their delicate little love zone.
PEACE AND LUST
SEXY JESS
Intresting blog...How l wish
ReplyDeleteI'm sure you would like my oral technics